You've managed your entire planning process so far, and that's a big feat. Everyone should have a coordinator though. Day-of coordination is taking what you've planned, tying up any loose ends, organizing the small details, and putting it all into motion. It takes the bulk of the workload off your plate in the months leading up to the wedding and makes sure you don't have to lift a finger on your wedding day (unless, of course, you want to).
NOTE: It's never too early to hire your day-of coordinator. The bulk of the work happens 2-3 months prior to your wedding, but we love helping couples get organized early to guarantee a successful event.
- Venue visit together
- Two additional meetings
- Unlimited emails with your coordinator
- Access to our recommended vendors list
- Timeline development
- Review of decor, layout, & set-up instructions
- Confirm vendor arrival times & set-up needs
- Check in with vendors on the wedding day
- Manage all set-up and clean-up
- Guide couple, wedding party, and guests day-of
- Access to our wedding day-of emergency kit
- Rehearsal assistance
Work with us
Candi, Owner + Lead Wedding Coordinator
I’m based in Reno, NV, but I coordinate for couples all over the world. My most recent destination? Jamaica!
See my recent work on Instagram #candicoordinates.
Reno/Lake Tahoe weddings: $2,000
Destination weddings: $2000 + airfare and accommodations
Amy, Lead Wedding Coordinator
I’m based in Seattle, WA and serve couples local to this area. I love all things PNW!
See my recent work on Instagram #amycoordinates
Seattle area weddings: $1800
Island/Peninsula or Eastern, WA weddings: $1800 + overnight accommodations